Saturday, August 15, 2009

My Birthday

It's in a week and a half and I have a list of things I want. Yes. Last year, the main things I super duper wanted was to hang out with everyone I love (which was fulfilled quite well by all those in town) and to get a magic bullet (which was fulfilled through a gift card from Kenneth).
I also got a ton of presents and a HUGE tie dyed themed atmosphere. The celebration day began with church, followed by a lunch with a fairly large group and my, and a few others', meal paid for followed by a change of clothes and a few rounds of ultimate frisbee and a game of soccer followed by about a 10 minute break followed by a motorcycle ride out to the Fargo airfield. At the airfield, two friends and I were taken up by another friend for a flight out to Detroit Lakes, MN (I'm pretty sure... :). This was followed by yet another motorcycle ride back to my place where 30 people or so were gathered to wish me happy birthday and eat tie dye cheesecake, cupcakes, nutella gelato and hot fudge pudding cake! :D It was wonderful!
Now, this year, I may just have started a new job (Lord willing) and had plans to go to the cities and go to Chicago from there with my friend, Kenneth, but that turns out to not be so as I will most likely be starting a job and he'll have just started an unexpected teaching job as well. C'est la vie, right? Right.
So, I have made a list of things I want for my birthday. Aside from just playing a game or something with some close friends, what I want for my birthday is as follows:
1. A frisbee golf disc (a driver, prefferably because the long shots are definitely my downfall)

2. A bag of plaster of paris so that I can make more stuff and get my art on

3. a $15 iTunes gift card so I can buy music for myself and work towards another friend's birthday gift as well

4. A Venus razor with refill cartidges because I don't know where mine went

I think there's something else on my list, but I cannot for the life of me remember what it is, so I guess that settles it. :)

5. Maybe some more canvases, or a gift card to a craft store (a gift card to Home Depot would also cover the plaster of paris and more wood and nails for projcts and frames, but isn't necessary)

Nothing exciting in this entry, nothing to be gained, just thoughts. Yep! :D

No comments: